Here’s what you get with the Membership Roadmap
- A kickoff call where we will review the business outcomes you’re targeting for your membership products and discuss the different options to help you get there.
- Within 5-7 business days, we deliver a step-by-step game plan with our recommendations for how to accomplish what you’re needing (and that will give you as much room for growth as possible). No more worrying about choosing the wrong plugins.
- A call to present the document, allowing you to ask any and all questions about our recommendations or implementation.
The benefits that our clients have experienced with the Membership Roadmap are:
- You end up with a game plan that provides clear direction and helps you avoid spinning your wheels and wasting your time and money ineffectively.
- We get to know each other on a professional level and you get to see what it’s like to work with us without any big financial commitments.
- We begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more traffic, more sales, increased revenue, better image) and what you need implemented.
- You walk away with a handful of radically new ideas — as a result of us working together — that will give you concrete direction on how to reach your goals.
- We begin to understand your business — and what the stakes are of this project failing.
Once we complete the roadmapping session, we’ll deliver the report to you that summarizes the major takeaways of our meeting and includes a written outline with our insight and expertise on the best options for this project.
The report will also make specific recommendations on plugins to use for the memberships platform, payment software, dedicated hosting, and marketing automation software. With it, you end up with a much clearer picture of what you need done in order to launch the site.
We can either explore the option of us helping execute that game plan for you or you can take the report and shop it around with other consultants. It’s yours to keep.
What clients have been saying about this service
“Unlike other firms I contacted who sent me a quote based on the standard online form I filled out, Michael and Travis took a different approach. They took the time to learn about my business and exactly what I needed. My experience as a customer has been great, and I am confident they will help me grow my business well into the future.”
– Chris Nerat, Fitness Workz
“I knew a paid membership website would be a valuable way for me to serve my audience, but what I needed to accomplish with it is a bit more unique than a standard, cookie cutter membership site, so I reached out to the Michael & Travis at Member Up to help me cut through the overwhelming number of options. They took the time to understand my project and then provided feedback and expertise that was not only extremely valuable in knowing exactly how to move forward, but was also helpful from a strategic perspective in teaching me how I should think about my membership site. The result for me will be a membership site that serves people better, that’s easier for me to manage, and provides more revenue for my business.”
– Tim Schmoyer, videocreators.com
We are currently accepting new applicants
If you’re interested in us putting together a game plan for growing your membership product, you should apply here. Once we have a better understanding of where you’re at, we will schedule a time to meet over the phone/Skype together to get some preliminary information and give you some space to ask any questions that are on your mind.
Not quite ready to take the plunge on this?
We completely understand. If you’re not already familiar with our philosophies on growing a membership product, diving into a project like this would be a bit premature. A great start into getting the benefit of our expertise is to:
- Sign up to be a part of a group of membership site owners that we email advice to a couple times a month – sign up to be included on those (free forever).
- Take our free sales course – 6 lessons on how to create a simple (but seriously efficient) sales process for your product.
- Get actionable ideas on how to improve your sales funnel yourself with our book Member Up – get a copy of Member Up here for 20% off with the coupon code “roadmap”.
If, quite frankly, the biggest thing holding you back is the uncertainty of whether we are worth your trust and hard-earned money, the three options mentioned above are a dirt cheap way to find out. We’ve even put together a short briefing on what it’s like to work with us and what results to expect.
Get the free guide now: maximize profit with members you already have
Get our free guide on how to make more money with the members you already have. Reduce churn, increase upsells, and enjoy the results.